I've just come back from the post office after wrapping everything up to send off to all the lovely people who bought things from my Pullip/Dal closet clear out. I am relieved I got everything sent, but annoyed at how rude people can be. When I got there the place was empty. As soon as I started to post things (registered post they seem to take ages doing and I had three of them), people started to line up behind me. They were sighing, huffing, one lady said to her child (who had only just got there might I add) "Well you'll have to wait to buy sweets as the lady infront is taking a LONG time". I'm very shy and found myself shaking when handing over the post.
On a positive note, yesterday my long lost package from Canada arrived after being posted in November......The word "Perfection" comes to mind. I'm going to go and look for wigs for her online. Dolly therapy always helps! Then it's off to see Avatar in 3D at the Odean for the second time :)
Monday, 25 January 2010
I haven't used a blog for years and have meant to get back to it, plus seeing as I no longer have any "friends" (who are real and not made of resin), I thought it would be a great idea to post every now and then little snippits of my life so people can get a general idea of who I am.
- I am 21 years young
- I live in England (but my head is always in the clouds)
- I am getting married on the 8th of May 2010 to my superman
- Photography and Doll collecting makes up pretty much 80% of my life
- Orange juice and peppermint tea are my drinks of choice
- I ALWAYS hate my hair
- I can't sleep without my cuddly Iguana. Truth.
- I am painfully shy and can often come across as rude. It's not that I don't WANT to talk, it's just that I find it hard to.
- In my year book, the word used to describe me was "enigmatic". I think this is because no one truely knows what to make of me!